Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friday, Nov. 5, 2010

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! 
The last 24 hours have held events that I don't know if I'll ever be able to sort out in my mind.  And, obviously, at this point in time, they can not be shared on this blog.  The situation, however, is much improved, but still far from over. 
Without knowing the details (because God already knows them anyhow), would you please over the next 48 hours not only pray for our safety, but also that I would manage to be gracious and warm and that I would radiate God's love and the love that I feel for our son, who, by the way, is beautiful!
When Sunday is over, pray for our safety and  pray, pray, pray that the paperwork process now moves smoothly and quickly!  The urgency of getting home is heavy upon usl
Yesterday, through the darkest hours, I took comfort in knowing that people were praying.  I will also say that before this trip, I'd have said I was wimpy.  Well, NOT ANYMORE!!  We have totally felt the prayers and I know that God has  not only walked beside, but carried me the last several days (like "Footprints in the Sand").

No comments:

Post a Comment