Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going Private

Due to the volatility of International adoption, we have decided to make this blog private. We hate to do this because we really wanted this blog to be available to anyone interested in adoption. We wanted to use it as a tool to keep our friends and family up to date and also to educate people about International adoption and the process. To follow our blog privately, please click on the follow button. You will need to create a google account. You can do that by using ANY email address. It does not have to be a google address. This blog will be going private in the next week, so please join quickly. If you miss the "deadline", please FB or email us and we will send you an invitation to join at any point in the future. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I happened upon your blog. We are currently completing an Ethiopian adoption but are also preparing to start a Congolese adoption. I would love to follow your journey. amymkeyser@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am getting ready to put my blog private. I would like to use what you have said about going private. Please let me know if that is ok. jonettw@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    p.s. I am so excite that you have a referral! What great news.

    ReplyDelete